- Jozankei Dam
- Otokoyama Sake Brewing Museum Hokkaido Sake Otokoyama
- Northern Tribal Museum The museum introduces you to the culture and way of life of the northern minor tribes.
- Shukutsu Panorama Observatory Shukutsu is the western area of Otaru jutting out into the Sea of Japan.
- Moere Beach
- Former Oguma Residence
- Glass Pyramid “HIDAMARI”
- Jozankei Dam Archives Center
- Sapporo Pirka Kotan
- Moyoro Shell Mound Museum Introducing the Moyoro people who lived at the northern seas through an exhibition including themes such as housing, graves and shell mounds.