- Former Oguma Residence
- Hakodate Daimon Yokocho The Hakodate Daimon Yokocho is the largest food stall village in Hokkaido.
- Northern Tribal Museum The museum introduces you to the culture and way of life of the northern minor tribes.
- Jozankei Dam Archives Center
- Toyohira River A river flowing through the city center of Sapporo. Citizen resting river.
- Otokoyama Sake Brewing Museum Hokkaido Sake Otokoyama
- Moere Beach
- Jozankei Dam
- Glass Pyramid “HIDAMARI”
- Moyoro Shell Mound Museum Introducing the Moyoro people who lived at the northern seas through an exhibition including themes such as housing, graves and shell mounds.