This market may appear old, but it has a pleasant atmosphere filled with many stylish and delicious restaurants.
There are dozens of places including fish mongers, green grocers, and restaurants. It’s a great experience.
- Fountain statue (Odori Park)
- Miyoshi Shrine Why not take a moment to pray to the god of learning, and the god of business?
- Bronze statue of Kametaro Otomo
- Sappro Clock Tower You can actually enter the Sapporo Clock Tower.
- Ferris wheel NORIA Rooftop Ferris wheel located at 7F of nORBESA.
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building You can actually enter the Former Hokkaido Government Office Building.
- Kita 3-jo Kaitakushi Dori
- Odori Information Station
- Takuboku Ishikawa Statue and Literary Monument
- Hokkaido-Sapporo Tourist Information Center