- 4043 JR Kitami Station
- 4046 Kitami Bus Terminal
- 4074 Memanbetsu Airport
- 4031 Kita No Daichi No Suizokan (Northern Aquarium)
- 4032 Onneyu Onsen
- 4033 Kitami Mint Memorial Museum
- 4034 The Pierson Memorial House
- 4035 Saroma Lake
- 4036 Wakka Primeval Flower Garden
- 4037 Tokoro Ruins
- 4038 Advics Tokoro Curling Hall
- 4040 Kitami Tsutsuji Park
- 4041 Kitami Tourist Information Center
Yakiniku (grilled meat), Shio Yakisoba (salt flavor chow mein), Mint Products, Processed Scallop Products
* Business days and hours are subject to change due to the influence of Novel Cornavirus (COVID-19).
A central city of East Hokkaido where nature has been left untouched, Kitami. Kitami has Saroma lake and curling in prosperous Tokoro in the east and Onneyu hot springs boasting hot spring direct water in the west.